Annual Asbestos (AHERA) Notification
Landmark Christian School proudly boasts two campuses. The main campus is situated in Fairburn, Georgia on 62.4 acres, approximately 15 minutes south of Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International airport on interstate 85, and is home to students in grades K4-12th. The second is an elementary satellite campus in Peachtree City, Georgia where it leases significant space from Southside Church.
Academic Facilities include:
- The main campus in Fairburn consisting of a single building with elementary, middle, and high school wings, each including classrooms, computer labs, and science laboratories. The Fairburn campus also boasts a modern computerized foreign language lab within its media center.
- The elementary satellite campus in Peachtree City enjoys modern classrooms, a playground, and a combination space for PE and chapel.
Athletic Facilities include:
- The historic "Brick House" gymnasium, which is home to basketball, volleyball, physical education classes, locker rooms, two classrooms, and an athletic training room.
- Thorn Stadium, which is home to our football and track teams, includes a press box, home and visitors' concessions areas, home and visitor stands, an eight-land rubberized track, and is equipped for night games.
- Chastain Field at Lady War Eagle Softball Stadium
- Garwood soccer and practice stadium, which is also the practice and game home for War Eagle junior sports, middle school and varsity football practice, and is also the training and competition home for boys and girls soccer in the spring. It includes a press box, two modern locker rooms, concessions, restrooms, and is equipped for night games.
- The Medici Field House is an indoor training facility and locker room for softball, wrestling, and baseball.
- Baseball Stadium
- (future) Elementary school gymnasium, which provides additional training space for youth and middle school basketball and volleyball
Fine Arts facilities include:
- 100- seat black box theater, which is home to the theatre program and includes staff offices, storage, and rehearsal space.
- 100-seat chorus room, which is home to the middle and high school choral program
- Band room including instrument and music storage and practice space
- Former Fairburn Elementary School, which is the site of Landmark's future elementary school following renovations; will include classrooms, library, gymnasium, cafeteria, and locker rooms
- Three different playgrounds for pre-kindergarten and elementary students
For questions regarding facility use, please contact thom grindle at email@example.com