- Media Center Hours Fairburn Campus: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Media Center Hours Peachtree City Campus: 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 770.692.6756 | Fairburn
- 770.692.6804 | Peachtree City
A student printer is available for use in the media center.
- K5 may check out one book for one week
- 1st – 5th Graders may check out two books for two weeks
- 6th – 8th Graders may check out up to five books for two weeks
- 9th – 12th Graders may check out up to 10 books for two weeks
Books may be renewed once.
The Media Center collects Box Tops, Tyson A+ labels, and community coffee labels for additional funding and needs your help. Please submit labels to your student’s homeroom teacher or the media center.
Volunteers are welcomed for Book Fairs, Grandparents Day, and Box Top Programs. Please contact the library in Fairburn at 770.692.6756, or Peachtree City at 770.692.6804 if interested.