Campus Life for a Well-Rounded Education
Our exceptional educators at Landmark Christian School know that attending class is only one element of a well-rounded educational experience. From chatting with friends in the cafeteria to cheering on the War Eagles basketball team after school, a vibrant campus life in and out of the classroom is key to fostering friendships, learning new skills, and putting lessons from the classroom into practice.
Explore Landmark Christian School’s clubs and organizations, after-school programs, and more to learn what to expect from campus life at our accredited private school.
Clubs and Organizations
At Landmark Christian School, our students’ education is about more than just sitting in the classroom. We also offer a host of student clubs and organizations designed to enhance students’ experiences and provide a comprehensive education during their time here.
Each year, we offer more than 20 student clubs and organizations for middle school and high school students, from Jazz Band to Mandarin Club. New clubs and organizations form at Landmark Christian School annually, depending on the interests and passions of our young scholars.
Some of the most popular and consistent clubs include:
- Band (middle and high school)
- Beta Club
- Junior Beta Club (middle school)
- Centre Stage (auditioned high school group)
- Chamber Singers (auditioned high school group)
- Chess Club (middle school)
- High Q/Quiz Bowl
- Jazz Band
- Key Club
- Leadership Academy
- Mandarin Club
- Math Competition Team (middle school)
- Mock Trial
- National Honor Society
- Pep Band (middle and high school)
- Praise Band (auditioned high school group)
- Spanish Club
- Spanish National Honor Society
- Student Council (middle school)