French Teacher - M/HS
Landmark Christian School, PK3-12, Independent Christian School located in Fairburn, GA, with satellite campus, K4-4, located in Peachtree City, GA
Job Description: Part-time or Full-time
Landmark Christian School seeks a Godly, energetic, French teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. We believe that the role of the Christian school teacher is to demonstrate through philosophy and lifestyle his or her personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a consistent reflection of Godly character, a heart to meet the needs of young people, and a mastery of content and delivery of instruction.
Essential duties include:
- Commit to the school’s vision, mission, and core values
- Live and teach from a Biblical worldview
- Intentionally disciple and support students
- Plan and execute clear, creative, and innovative lessons appropriate to 21st-century learners
- Encourage appropriate behavior in the classroom through effective classroom management.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in the French language and preference will be given to those with relevant experience.
- Passionate about their students, their subject, and their relationship with Jesus Christ
- Candidates who can teach Spanish and French will be considered for a full-time position
Please submit a cover letter, resume, Landmark employment application, and references to Emily Torrenga, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School, at email@example.com