Student Drop-Off and Pickup Implementation Plan - fairburn
Please read the following instructions and familiarize yourself with the traffic map pictured below.
1st - 5th Grade Elementary Traffic:
- Elementary traffic must access the Malone St. driveway (in front of the school) from Broad Street only! Do not approach from Greene Street.
- When exiting the front driveway, all traffic must turn right back to Broad St. Left turns will not be permitted.
- When dropping off or picking up, please pull around the circle as far as possible.
- If you have elementary and middle or high school students, you may drop them all off in front of the school. Since dismissal times differ in the afternoons, you must first pick up your elementary student from in front of the school and then circle back around to pick up your middle and/or high school students.
Middle/High School Traffic: (Student drivers will continue to park in the gated parking lot behind the gym.)
- All middle/high school traffic must access Malone Street from Bay Street only. (This is the school side of the street going uphill toward the front of the school.) Malone will now be a two-way street in the mornings and afternoons so there will be NO STUDENT DROP OFF or PICK-UP on the business office side of the street.
- As you pull alongside the curb on Malone, place your car in park and have your students exit on the curbside of your vehicle away from traffic. Students should exit as soon as you pull up to the curb. It is not necessary to wait until you are near the high school gate.
- After drop-off and pick-up, all cars must turn left onto Greene Street to leave campus.