I am a Landmark War Eagle! …for these reasons and more…
Every student prepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ
- Celebrating 28 years of God’s blessings
- Emergency plans in place overseen by full-time campus security officer and nurse at both campuses
- Caring, nurturing community
- Qualified Landmark school board works with administration to set relevant goals
- Successful capital campaigns to fund short and long range plans
- Biblical worldview with daily Bible classes and weekly chapel
- Seeks to build character of students
- Full time campus pastor and Student Life counselors for all schools
- Landmark Leadership Academy
- Mission opportunities locally and abroad each year
- Qualified administration, faculty, staff, and coaches; many with advanced degrees
- Students matriculate to top colleges: Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Dartmouth, Georgetown, University of Pennsylvania, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, Davidson, Georgia Tech, Johns Hopkins, Duke, Emory, Howard, Morehouse, etc.
- Graduates traditionally receive appointments to service academies every year
- College prep curriculum offering 14 AP and 12 Honors courses, and 27 hours of dual enrollment
- 2 National Merit Finalists in the class of 2016, with an additional 4 National Merit Semi-Finalists in the last three years; one National AP Scholar, 5 AP Scholars of Distinction, 1 AP Scholar with Honors in the last two years and a 2013 National Beta Club Scholar
- 15 seniors from 2016 received Presidential Scholarships, 18 received Honors college status
- 87% of the seniors of 2016 received merit, athletic, or local/national scholarships totaling $10.9 million
- Wireless campus with computers and smart board technology in every classroom K4-12
- Fine Arts are a priority and heavily invested for all grades at Landmark - K4-12
- 80% of Landmark students are involved in Fine Arts, athletics or both.
- Praise Band, Praise Teams, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Pep Band, Chorale, Chamber Singers, Chorus, Women’s Ensemble, Men’s Ensemble, Honors Chorus, Windsong Choir, Theatre, and Center Stage
- HS Chorus and band performs locally and around the globe with numerous Superior Ratings and Awards.
- Traditionally, students audition and are selected for All State Chorus each year.
- Art Foundations, Drawing and Painting, Pottery and Sculpture, Photography, Speech, Yearbook, and Advanced Placement Art – Student art is showcased winter and spring
- Student led Fall and Spring Musicals - South Pacific, Les Miserables, Hair Spray, Oklahoma. Little Women, Oliver, Seusical
- Audition based Talent Show
- Students have received college scholarships in the arts; $22,500 in the class of 2016 and $62,000 in 2015
- Member of highly competitive GHSA with 37 State Championships
- Highly qualified, godly coaches; former collegiate and professional players, experienced and successful
- Director’s Cup Award, AJC, AP, Division and Region Coach of the Year awards
- More than 100 graduates have competed at the collegiate level and some professionally.
- Athletic scholarships traditionally total hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.
- Scholarships include LSU, Georgia Tech, Georgia, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Stanford
- Wendy’s Heisman State of Georgia winner 2015
- USA Today 2014 Inspiration Award winner and 2014 Gatorade Runner of the Year
- 2013 – Prep Volleyball HIgh School Freshmen 25 Finalist; 2014 Prep Volleyball High School Sophomore 79
- Landmark baseball player Perfect Game USA winner
- 40 sports teams with full sports program beginning in middle school, recreational league beginning in grade 2
- Collegiate athletic scholarships traditionally total hundreds of thousands of dollars each year - $295,102 in 2016, $886,260 in 2015