Landmark Christian School seeks to honor Jesus Christ by equipping college-bound students to become lifelong servant leaders in their communities and in the world. We partner with Christian families to pursue and nurture excellence in the spiritual, academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of our students. We offer a comprehensive, academically rigorous K4-12 education within a non-denominational, Christ-centered worldview.
Our vision at Landmark Christian School is clear. Every student prepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ. We strive to be a Christian school in essence - that Christ be a part of all we do. A Landmark education transforms the heart as well as the mind. The impact of Landmark on a student can be life-defining; and our students, in turn, graduate ready to impact others.
- To apply God's truth in our daily lives is our ultimate goal. It is our desire to learn God's truth and be transformed by it on a daily basis. We know this will occur only as we apply His truth moment by moment, empowered by His Holy Spirit.
- To serve others is a choice we make every day. Jesus modeled and commanded that we serve one another. As we serve others, we not only minister to them, our hearts grow as well. A heart willing to serve is a pre-requisite for being a true servant leader.
- A passion for excellence will be evident in all we do. Jesus gave His best for us; our lives will be gifts back to Him. We will demonstrate a passion for excellence in our relationship with Christ, in our relationship with each other, in academics, in athletics, in the arts, in our work ethic, and in every area of our lives.
- We will embrace diversity and value every student. We are all created in God's image. We can grow and develop to our full potential as we learn from and love people who are not like us.
- We will build a community of love and grace. As recipients of God's grace, we will show grace to others. This will manifest itself in countless ways including kindness, encouragement, forgiveness, and love for those we come in contact with every day.