The payment plans below reflect tuition costs in addition to the one-time, non-refundable $200 application fee. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable and due when the contract is executed through the online enrollment process. Tuition and fees for 2017-2018 will be announced in January 2017.
Full Day/Half Day
| Tuition In Full|| $15,375|| $14,425|| $11,725|| $10,925|| $10,075||$7,850|| $7000/$4900|
| Enrollment Deposit|| $2,300|| $2,175|| $1,775|| $1,650|| $1,500|| $1,175|| $1,050/$750|
| Balance: One-Pay|| $13,075|| $12,250|| $9,950|| $9,275|| $8,575|| $6,675|| $5,950/$4,150|
| Balance: Two-Pay|| $6,598|| $6,185|| $5,035|| $4,698|| $4,348|| $3,398|| $3,035/$2,135|
| Balance: Four-Pay|| $3,329|| $3,123|| $2,548|| $2,379|| $2,204||$1,729|| $1,548/$1,098|
| Balance: Nine-Pay|| $1,482|| $1,392|| $1,136|| $1,060|| $983|| $772|| $692/$492|
All payment plans listed above, except Balance: One-Pay option, include a service charge.
Field Trip Information and Other Charges
Estimated yearly costs for day trips are $150/year.
Estimated costs for overnight trips:
- There are two overnight field trips in elementary school (grades 1 and 5) at an estimated $125 per trip. Various day trips will be announced and billed to your student account at cost.
- 6th grade - $160 Rock Eagle
- 6th and 7th grade - $75 Retreat each year
- 7th grade - $225 Jekyll Island
- 8th grade - $175 Leadership retreat
- 12th grade - $150 WinShape
- 12th grade - $650 Washington, DC
Each of these trips is designed to be part of the curriculum and is strongly recommended. Field trip destinations are subject to change to meet the objectives of the curriculum. We realize the social pressure for participation; however, all field trips are optional if you feel the financial obligations are beyond your means.
- There is a yearly Fine Arts trip; one for middle school and one for high school. The cost is dependent on the destination, and participation is optional. Specific costs are communicated by the Fine Arts Department.
- To further the mission and vision of Landmark, the school offers two mission trips each year for high school students and one for students who have finished 7th or 8th grade. The costs associated with these trips are dependent on the destination, and participation is optional.
|Senior Fee|| $250|
|Junior Fee|| $120|
|Beta Club|| $20|
|Nat'l Honor Society|| $20|
(Required for any student
who drives to school)
|After School Care||See pricing here|
|Mis. Consumables||Billed at cost|
|Photography lab fee||(per semester) $50|
|Elem and 6th grade class supplies||Billed at cost|
Athletic Fees (per sport) - Specific classifications listed on Athletics page here.
Class I - $300
Class II - $250
Class III $200
Class IV $150
*Bus Service - See transportation web page for current pricing
*Route subject to change based on ridership
*Pricing subject to change based on fuel costs
Limited funds are available for grades 1 – 12 to help families in need of tuition assistance. The application for admission and application for financial aid are separate processes but need to be done simultaneously. Financial aid is need-based and may be applied for by completing a financial aid application, which may be obtained by accessing the following link: http://sssbynais.org/parents A copy of your completed 2016 tax return must be submitted. The deadline for applying is 2/28/17.
How To Apply For Financial Aid (Printable PDF)