The payment plans below reflect tuition costs in addition to the one-time, non-refundable $200 application fee. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable and due when the contract is executed through the online enrollment process.
Full Day/Half Day
| Tuition In Full|| $15,910|| $14,930|| $12,135|| $11,310|| $10,430||$8,125|| $7,250/$5,075|
| Enrollment Deposit|| $2,400|| $2,250|| $1,825|| $1,700|| $1,575|| $1,225|| $1,075/$775|
| Balance: One-Pay|| $13,510|| $12,680|| $10,310|| $9,610|| $8,855|| $6,900|| $6,175/$4,300|
| Balance: Two-Pay|| $6,815|| $6,400|| $5,215|| $4,865|| $4,488|| $3,510|| $3,148/$2,210|
| Balance: Four-Pay|| $3,438|| $3,230|| $2,638|| $2,463|| $2,274||$1,785|| $1,605/$1,135|
| Balance: Nine-Pay|| $1,501|| $1,439|| $1,176|| $1,098|| $1,014|| $797|| $716/$508|
All payment plans listed above, except Balance: One-Pay option (billed July 1), include a service charge. Four pay (billed July, October, December and February) and Two Pay (billed July and December) options include $60 per billing; Nine Pay (billed June – February) option includes $30 per billing.
Field Trip Information and Other Charges
Estimated yearly costs for day trips are $150/year.
Estimated costs for overnight trips:
- 1st grade - $120 Zoo trip
- 5th grade - $150 Camp Fortson
- 6th grade - $100 Rock Eagle
- 7th grade - $150 Retreat
- 8th grade - $175 Leadership retreat
- 8th grade - $500 Washington, DC
- 12th grade - $150 WinShape
Each of these trips is designed to be part of the curriculum and is strongly recommended. Field trip destinations are subject to change to meet the objectives of the curriculum. We realize the social pressure for participation; however, all field trips are optional if you feel the financial obligations are beyond your means.
- There is a yearly Fine Arts trip; one for middle school and one for high school. The cost is dependent on the destination, and participation is optional. Specific costs are communicated by the Fine Arts Department.
- To further the mission and vision of Landmark, the school offers two mission trips each year for high school students and one for students who have finished 7th or 8th grade. The costs associated with these trips are dependent on the destination, and participation is optional.
- Some sports teams may have occasion to have overnight trips. These trips will be billed to your student account.
|Fine Arts Fees|
|Photography Lab Fee||(per semester) $50|
|Senior Fee (billed in October)|| $250|
|Junior Fee (billed in October)|| $120|
|Club Fees (based on participation)|| TBD|
|Nat'l Honor Society|| $20|
(Required for any student
who drives to school)
|After School Care||See pricing here|
Athletic Fees (per sport) - Specific classifications listed on Athletics page here.
Class I - $300
Class II - $250
Class III $200
Class IV $150
*Bus Service - See transportation web page for current pricing
*Route subject to change based on ridership
*Pricing subject to change based on fuel costs
Limited funds are available for grades 1 – 12 to help families in need of tuition assistance. The application for admission and application for financial aid are separate processes but need to be done simultaneously. Financial aid is need-based and may be applied for by completing a financial aid application, which may be obtained by accessing the following link: http://sssbynais.org/parents A copy of your completed 2016 tax return must be submitted. The deadline for applying is 2/28/17.
How To Apply For Financial Aid (Printable PDF)