Each semester counts as ½ unit of credit. Students have the opportunity to earn 28 credits during their 4 years in high school.
* Foreign Language – Students have the opportunity to take Spanish I in middle school. Those middle school students completing Spanish I with a grade of 80 or higher and a faculty recommendation may enroll in Spanish II as a 9th grader.
*** Fine Arts include:
- Performing Arts (Band, Chorus, Chambers, Company, Theater)
- Visual Arts (Art Foundations, Drawing & Painting, Pottery, AP Art, Photography)
**** Electives may be taken from the following categories:
- Fine Arts (after required credits are satisfied)
- Foreign Language (after required credits are satisfied)
- General (HS/MS Office Aide, Teacher Aide)
- Physical Education (Adventure PE, Girl’s Fitness, Sports Medicine, Nutrition, Weight Training)
- Learning Solutions Center
NOTE: No high school credit is issued for classes taken prior to 9th grade.